Saturday, June 15, 2024

Dreams

 God keeps telling me I should be the next leader of America. That seems insane I know. I have a 1.5 year old. He would enjoy adventures though I would say. My bf would be a great body guard. He is very good with a gun. He has been hunting since he was like 10. Also he is very calm and safe. So I would always trust him to have a gun around me. I like giving speeches and am good at it. I have given my testimony in churches about 8 times. Sometimes I got really nervous but other times I didn't.  

For now I like spewing my ideas out and hoping they can change the world. But maybe someday I'll be the face of America! Lol who knows. Let's look at the facts. One old guy could die any day now and the other one may go to jail soon. So who will lead our country? Who deserves to lead America? All I know is no one could find any corrupt dirt on me. We need a really good person to run America for once. 

God bless America! 


No comments:

Post a Comment