Monday, February 25, 2013

FLY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHRWo-TrjXQ

My thoughts while listening to this song.....what God was saying to me in it.  Read this lol :)

Going up to new atmospheres, new places....God take me to where you are.  I want to see you face to face.  I want to look upon your beauty and have my breath taken away from seeing you in your glory.

New ears....to hear.  Because I cannot heart you in this world, with the noise, with the chaos.  Take me to where you are.

Take me to heavenly places....take me to nirvana..... take me out of this world to where you are.....

New revelation.....show me what I do not already see.

What are you doing, where are you going?  Why do you do what you do?  Are you following Jesus as you meant to? 

Some of you've been fighting for a very long time, ground warfare....Satan has you down.  He is making you fight against the holy of hollies.  But it is all vain.

Stop fighting Him.  Yield. 

God wants to take you to new places, to where you have never been before.  Stop resisting Him.

Get a new perspective, on your life, on your troubles.  Maybe He did it all for a reason, so that you would run to Him.  "What good is it to gain the whole world but forfeit your soul?" 

God has given you the air....you can go wherever you want and do whatever you want.  You have freedom. 

Fly....."He who the son sets free is free indeed."

It's time to spread out your wings and shake it off.  Break the shackles off that have been holding you down for soooooo long.  BREAK FREE!  AND FLY!

God wants you to fly.  He doesn't want you to be bogged down anymore.  Be free!  Fly!  The sky is the limit. 

FEEL the freedom.

Do you see what I see?  God wants you to be free.  Do you hear what I hear?  God loves you. 

Do you know what I know?  God sent His son to die for YOU, yes you, and set you free from sin.

Do you want what I want?  To feed his sheep.  To save the lost.  Do you want to save the world like I do?

Fly......be all that I made you to be!  Stop holding back.  STOP hiding your lamp under a bushel. 

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!!!!!

FLY......be amazing! Be spectacular!  Unleash the Spirit inside of you. Be brilliant!

SHINE AS I MEANT YOU TO SHINE!

Stop doubting yourself.  Stop stopping yourself.  Open yourself to love again.  Open your heart.  You can do it!  I have given you wings to fly!

I have given you WINGS.  I want you to be free!  I have set you free from deceit, the things that held you back.  Don't believe the lies anymore.  You are FREE indeed! 

You are not tied down anymore.  Come to me and fly.....be with me my love.  I want to wrap you in my arms.  Will you let me?

I want to show you just HOW MUCH you are loved!  Do you believe I LOVE YOU?!?!  Do you really believe it?????

I LOVE YOU with ALL THAT I AM.  I gave my LIFE for you.  Don't you see it?  Don't you see how MUCH I love you!? 

I am opening your eyes to see it, completely and wholly.  Don't forget how much I love you.

Like a bird in the air you have escaped the snare.  Nothing can hold you down.  There is no obstacle in your way. 

I have torn down the obstacles, so fly free my love. 

The enemy wants to trap you but he CANNOT have power over you.  For YOU ARE MINE!

DON'T BE AFRAID ANYMORE.

You have been set free.  You are my child!  I LOVE YOU!  I paid the price for you, don't you see?  You don't have to strive in your own power anymore.  YOU ARE SAVED, ALREADY.

Nothing, nothing, nothing can ever hold you EVER AGAIN.  Fly.....free.....my love.

I came and died that you might have life.  SO HAVE LIFE!  Don't waste your life.  Embrace it.  Love it!  Use it!

I am ALL AROUND you.  I am PROTECTING you.  I LOVE YOU.

I am breathing NEW LIFE into you.  So go and make disciples.  FEED MY SHEEP, my love. 

I will give you the words.  Don't be afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment