Sunday, February 17, 2013

Letter to Satan

Dear Satan/Devil/Beelzebub etc.

I remember when we read Paradise Lost in college.
I almost felt sorry for you.
You fell just like man fell.
Your pride led you to sin just like Eve's did.

But you are condemned forever.
You will never be redeemed, like we were.
Why I wonder?
Perhaps because you knew exactly what you were doing.
You wanted to take God's place.
You wanted to murder God.
God who gave you life.

Eve was deceived by you.
But no one deceived you.
You knew.  You deliberated.

I don't like you, Satan.
I don't like the thoughts you put in my head.
I don't like the depression that you cause people close to me.
I don't like that you tempt billions with drugs and alcohol
And other things that will slowly kill them.

You know exactly what you are doing, don't you?
You are trying to exterminate the human race.
Because you hate us.

You are like the computer in the movie The Matrix.
You think we are a disease on the earth, don't you?
Ultimately, you are jealous of us, because God loves us,
but He no longer loves you.

So you are trying to make our lives a living hell.

But most don't realize they are already in your hell.
They think they are just at a party.
Or enjoying a night out with friends.
Or are mesmerized by the glittering lights of Vegas.

You entice humans, don't you?
You draw them into your many traps.
Like a spider weaves it's sticky web to catch flies.
You are a spider always spinning your webs
To catch us, to trap us, to kill us.

You have tried to trap me many times, haven't you?
But I keep breaking away, don't I?
I keep busting free of your webs.
I won't let you get me down Satan.
You can't overpower me,

Because I am a Child of God.

You must be so frustrated with me.  Poor Satan.
You think you get me by making what is bad appear to be good,
But I quickly see through your schemes.
I know your games, Satan.
Like Neo seeing the matrix code at the end of the movie,
I see through you.
I see everywhere that you are.

I know you hide in TV and movies and music
and other people.
I know you are all over the internet.

I see you plainly.
You can't hide from me.

I see through your illusions and your tricks.
I know you are nothing more than a fussy two year old throwing a temper tantrum.
Unwilling to admit that you will be defeated someday.
You are nothing more than a stubborn and ornery child.

You are in denial and you live a lie.

I know you are trying to destroy me.
You have been since I was born
When you invaded my dad and perverted his mind.
I know you hate me.
I hate you.
The feeling is mutual. :)

I want you to leave my family alone.
I want you to stop invading the minds
of people close to me.
I want you to run and hide, in the name of Jesus.

"By the power and blood of Jesus,
Satan be gone."

Greater is He that is in me, than YOU.
You are like an ant compared to God.
And He is about to flick you off the face of the earth.

You will be destroyed one day.
You will not be allowed to rule this world anymore.

Your time is almost up.

R U ready, to be taken down?

No comments:

Post a Comment