Sunday, February 17, 2013

A LETTER FROM GOD

My beautiful/handsome child,

I love you more than words can say, more than you imagine or fathom.
I have all your days planned out.
If you follow me, we will go on some crazy adventures together!
R U ready?
Will you pick up your cross, lay everything on the line, and follow me?
Will you love me MORE than you love everything else?
Will you give me your whole heart, mind, body and soul?

You have no idea what I have planned for you.
I have high hopes and high expectations for you!
I know all the amazing things you are capable of.  Do you?
Do you even know 10% of what you are capable of?
You can do ALL things through me remember?
Don't doubt yourself. 
Don't believe Satan's lies when he tries to tell you you can't do it.
Don't believe him for one second.

You can do all things through me.  I will strengthen you!
Don't give up.  Don't quit. 
Don't worry.
I love you and I am climbing this mountain right next to you.
If you would be silent at times, try to hear what I am trying to tell you.
Follow my lead.  I know the best trails.  Do you trust me?

I know you're tired.  I know you've had your heart broken more times than you can even count.
I know your life has been SO hard.  But you can still do it! 
Don't loose heart!

I am refining you in the fire, my child.  I'm sorry, but it was necessary so that you could grow.
But look at you now!  You are so much stronger than you used to be!
You are SO much smarter now!  And I am SO unbelievably proud of you! 
You have come through so much!  And you shine even brighter now than you did before!

I am going to use you in AMAZING ways, my child.  Just wait.  Lean on me.  Trust me.
The party is coming.  The celebration is about to begin!  All of your hard work will pay off, I promise! 
Don't worry. 
Your efforts were not in vain. 
I love you more than words can say!
And don't listen to what other people say, you are incredibly gorgeous and beautiful to me.
I am completely and utterly in love with you! 
You are my radiant bride.
I am completely smitten with you.

When you worship me, I just glow.  I'm so glad you love me SO much! 
Thank you for loving me as much as you do!  I know it hasn't been easy to follow me.
Thank you.  I apprecaite it.
As your father, I couldn't be more proud of you!

You are building up treasures in heaven.
And yes, don't worry, you will see those who died before you in heaven.
They can't wait to have you here!  Roger says hi.  :)
I have a huge mansion waiting for you, did you know that?

Keep pressing on.  Keep going.  You can do it!  Don't give up.
I know it's hard, life is hard, sometimes.  But I am here to support you.

I will lift you up on wings like the eagles.
Just trust me.
I love you, A LOT.

Be strong until I come again.
Don't worry, it's not that much longer.
I love you my child.
Be blessed. 
And tell others how MUCH I love them as well. :)
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment