Sunday, February 17, 2013

Letter From God 2

My dear beloved child,

I know that you are hurting.
I know that you are lonely.

Just know that I am always here. 
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
You can always talk to me.
I will always listen to you.
I care.

I am sorry you have had to go through so much.
I truly am.
You live in a very dark world.
I do not wish that you experience so much pain.

I did the best I could.
I sent my son to die to give you at least a little better of a life.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it perfect for you.

I'm sorry I couldn't spare you from all the pain.

I am coming back soon though, don't worry.
It will all be over before you know it.
And I will wipe away ever tear from your eyes.
I will take you to where there is no more mourning
And no more pain.
And you can sing your beautiful songs to me
Forever.

I am sorry that ur dad made the choice he did.
And I'm sorry ur ex decided to drink again.
I'm sorry that so many people have hurt you.

But remember, they are only human too.
Everyone makes mistakes and bad choices.

Yes I have power over all things,
and I can't explain now why these things have happened to you,
but someday you will understand. 

Just know that no matter what, I love you.

I am sorry your life has been so hard.
But I made you strong! 
I created you to withstand all of this.
I built you like iron so you would not break under these trials.

I promise that I have a bright future ahead for you.
Don't worry, I have someone amazing in mind for you.
Just trust me.  In my time, it will happen.
And you are going to be an amazing mother someday
And you will have amazing children.

No matter what, I will take care of you.
You really can relax and rest in me.
I will carry you, I will watch over you, I will always comfort you.

Come away with me to a peaceful beach,
hear the soothing sound of the waves
and the happy calls of the seagulls.
You can be at peace now.
I got you.
I'm working things behind the scenes for you.
And I will hold you.  Forever.
You are my beloved.  Forever.

I know what you are going through.
I know all the things that you are thinking.

Just try to trust me.
I know it's hard.

But you can trust me.
Believe.
I got you.

No comments:

Post a Comment