Sunday, May 22, 2022

Happiness is....

I just watched the movie "Hector and the Search for Happiness." Go buy it at Dollar Tree if you have a DVD player like me, or it might be on Netflix. ☺

What makes people happy? The main thing would be not being hungry. At times fasting can bring happiness. When you stay hungry by choice you then appreciate food more. That can make you more happy. 

Having an attractive person to cuddle with. That makes us all happy. ❤

Having cute pets to look at and to hug. That makes us all happy. 

Eating 🍫 chocolate. Drinking smoothies. Eating popcorn. Drinking hot ☕ coffee. Those things make us all happy. 

Prayer makes me very, very happy. I hope it brings you happiness too. 

Writing, going for long walks, watering plants, 🌼 taking hour long warm baths 🛁 and thinking, great music, making bracelets for others, typing out wise thoughts as they to my mind on Twitter, listening to sermons with my bf, giving and getting massages...these things make me supremely happy. 😃 

Loving and being loved back. That is the number one thing that makes us all happy. 

I hope you all have found that. 😉 Love is the greatest cause of being happy. 

Make sure you always love well, and then you will always be happy. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment