Friday, May 20, 2022

My Love

 You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. I want no other man but you. Your soft skin makes my heart jump for joy. Your smile makes me melt. Your laugh is the greatest sound on earth. I never knew I could love a man as much as I love you, but I do. I hope we stay together forever. Your arm muscles turn me on every time I feel them. Your face is like a chiseled carving of the perfect face. I love gazing at your beauty while you are sleeping. Your green eyes make me so happy! 😃Your hands are my best friends. Your back makes me know you are a big strong warrior. It is powerful, like looking at the Rocky Mountains. I love to bury my face in your soft muscular chest. I love you so, so, so much my lover! Thank you for always being so sweet to me. Everything about you is my dream come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment