Friday, May 6, 2022

Lost and Found

 All that Satan stole from me, God has now restored to me. I have a beautiful 3 bedroom house again to raise my family number 2 in. God seems to have given me a second chance at raising my own family again. I have a handsome young husband who knows how to work hard. 😊 I know that he will always take great care of me and our kids until I die. I have 6 adorable kittens again as my new best friends. I have a great back yard to run around in and play frisbee and soccer in. I have time to chill, but also tons of time with my sugarface who I love so much! He is so kind and caring! Just the sweetest guy alive on this planet. πŸ˜ƒ I love my new house so much! I hope to stay here for the next 40 years. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Jesus for restoring all the things that Satan stole from me! God I trust in your timing that I will have 2 precious daughters again, and my plan is to name them Angel and Hope. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment