Saturday, May 28, 2022

Life is Good

 We all need someone to love. Life is meaningless without a special someone. I'm so glad I found my bf. Finally my life is peaceful and in order and everything makes sense. I miss him a lot when he is at work, and I keep wondering if I should go work with him. For now I am enjoying my time of relaxing. I have worked a lot the last 4 years with no vacation really. I finally have time to relax. I am learning to relax. 

So often God would tell me, "Now go relax." And I would always say back, "I don't know how to relax." I used to always feel a fire under me to save the whole world every single day. It is nice to have a break from all that. Why did I think I could save every person I knew anyways? That is a bit egotistical. They can all save themselves. :) That is what I have decided. I am finally focusing on myself for once and my bf. Now I have more love to shower on him, because he is almost all that I have now but he is all that I want. 

A funny quote I read said, "Marriage is exchanging the admiration of many men for the criticism of one." For me this time the reverse is true. It is exchanging the criticism of 40 people for the admiration of one. No one can make you feel loved like your mate. No one can warm your heart as much as them. One hour with them is like 1,000 hours on a cruise in Hawaii. Maybe lol. It is nice to be in love. 😍 I hope my bf will keep me for the rest of our lives. 😀 Please pray that I will learn to be content with less so I can stay home forever and be a perfect house wife. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment