Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Work PTSD

 Work can get crazy. I think I still need a long break from all the madness. I would rather spend less money then go make more just so I can spend more. 

Have you noticed this at work? All the men are after all the women, and all the women are after all the men. There are at least 5 on going emotional affairs going on in any work place. 

There is non stop racism that you can feel. Each ethnic group thinks the other groups are against them, even if we're not. There is tension over what is fair and who is actually getting work done and who isn't. There is constant competition to impress the head boss. Everyone wants to one up everyone else. The women are competing with one another over who is the hottest. The men are competing over the women, always trying to figure out who is the most noble and worthy bachelor, even if they aren't a bachelor. 😣 

There is constant competition over climbing up the ladder, but you have to step all over your friends to do it. There are no real friendships at work, because you all are constantly trying to outdo one another. Some people throw you under the bus to make you look bad and them look better to the head boss. I never cared about doing any of that. I always got more hours then I wanted, but I suppose I had my own competitive tactics that I used to work my way to the top. 

When I watch my kittens and puppies wrestle with each other it reminds me of how aggressive we all tend to be naturally. We are all hunters by nature. We hone in on the target and attack with force. If anyone gets in our way, we bite them and intimidate them until they run away in fear. We are all part animal even though we try to appear cordial and kind. It is just an act. Some people are genuinely kind. For most people, the fake kind attitude is just a mask they put on to get what they want. To play the game of love or work. Wolves in sheep's clothing is what most people are. Always trying to get what they want at the expense of others because they don't care about anyone but themselves. 

Are you genuinely kind? Or is it a mask you put on like your make up, just to get what you want in life? Good luck on being a genuinely kind person. I mean that sincerely. You can be less out for yourself if you try to be. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment