Monday, May 30, 2022

My Famous Pasta

 You know what home cooked meal is really good and cheap?  Shells pasta with half alfredo and half marinara sauce with peas and corn mixed in. Yummy.... 😀 I have literally been making that for about 10 years now and it never gets old for me. I usually add ground beef or chicken to that. Sometimes I add broccoli or spinach or tomatoes. So awesome! And it is amazing how cheap that can be if you learn to just eat that for 2 meals every day. Especially if you get almost all the ingredients at the Dollar Tree woot woot! I love you Dollar Tree! 

In the mornings I usually just have raisin toast and coffee. I'm thinking of switching to tea rather then coffee though, because I always worry if the coffee hurts my teeth and gums. It probably does. 😢  For snacks I've always loved popcorn and fruit. Lately I've been making kick ass smoothies with berries or bananas and oatmeal, ice cream and milk. So tasty! 

Thank you God for all the yummy foods you have given us. May we always remain grateful for any food that we get. Amen 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment