Monday, May 30, 2022

Read Your Bible

 God just gave me a word. "Your life will go better if you read the Bible every day." 

How often do you read your holy book of God? 😀 I have read all the way through it a few times. I have only known 2 other people who read the entire Bible, and I was very impressed that they did. It somewhat reflected in their demeanor that they had. It increases your confidence when you read God's word. It is an ego boost to read the word, because it is the main thing you know God wants you to do. You finally listen to the Holy Spirit and read his word and you feel great.

 No matter how many times you have read it or heard the stories you will always learn something new. What stood out to me the last time I was reading in Matthew was when Jesus said Power went out from him when the lady touched the hem of his cloak. For some reason half the things I ask God lately if I should do he responds by saying, "That would be powerful." He has been speaking this way ever since I quit working at Papa John's 3 months ago. Maybe he says that so I still feel like my life has meaning and purpose and Power. I am no longer working publicly, but privately God seems to want to remind me that everything I do can have power. If I believe it does. Reading the word is powerful. Praying for others is powerful. Serving those you love is powerful. Cooking can be powerful. 

Ask God, "What can I do today that would be the most powerful in helping others" and do it. You will be blessed. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment