Thursday, January 7, 2016

Greetings!

May God bless you all! If you are new to my blog, welcome!  I have tons and tons that you can read on here. lol  I have been writing on this blog for the past 3 years on all kinds of topics. 

Feel free to add me or follow me on Facebook. Lisa Bedrick and I'm listed here in Austin, TX.

Also I have self published books on Amazon.com. You can just search "Lisa Bedrick books."

I like to make something I like to call "Jesus Packets" with most of my free time.  If you feel God is leading you to make some Jesus packets as well I hope you do! I put a Bible tract in each one. You can find a lot of different kinds on Amazon.com to choose from.

 I usually put some kind of candy in it. Scripture Candy is super cool because the wrapper of each piece has a Bible verse on it. I love that!

And I like putting in a pencil, bookmark with Bible verses on them, fish shaped erasers etc.

I might start making braclets again with the word Hope or Belive to put in them. But feel free to put in them whatever you want.


"People don't care what you know until they know that you care." Giving a Bible tract along with fresh baked cookies or other fun things shows people/kids that you care about them. Amen. Praise God.

Take the packets you make to nursing homes, orphanages, pass them out to kids after they get out of school etc. Care for orphans and widows as the Bible says in any way you can, that is religion that God our father loves and will bless. Amen.

May God bless you as you seek to follow Him!  Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment