Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TBN Letter

I felt led to give TBN some feedback.  Here's what I wrote to them....

To Matt and Laurie Crouch,

Hello Matt and Laurie and the TBN team! I am so glad you guys are having Beth Moore on TBN now! Praise God! But is there any way she can be on every day and someone like Kenneth Copeland can just be on one day a week? Matt Crouch, perhaps your dad had some loyalties to Kenneth Copeland but he is crazy. You can just see it in his eyes. He looks completely insane. And the things he talks about are nuts like people running like mad all over in his meetings. I just think he really gives us Christians a bad name.

Just wanted to give you some of my background. I went to Biola University. I lived in the OC for 19 years, went to Tustin High. Now I live in Texas. I currently write in a blog a lot about Christian things...http://www.orangecountyangel.blogspot.com I have self published books on Amazon. I would love to be on your show sometime but I don't know if that would be possible. I have a friend that works there in the tech dept.  May God bless you all!

Dear reader,

If you want to put in your two cents to TBN, especially about people like Kenneth Copeland, PLEASE email them via this website. :) If lots of people say something it will be harder to ignore I think.

http://www.tbn.org/contact/contact-form


I'm sure I'll have more emails for them in the future. :)  They might respond to letters in the mail more so you can try that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment