Tuesday, January 26, 2016

To Orphanage Kids

My note to the kids at the orphanage that I will take packets too next yay!

"Hello and Greetings! Happy almost Valentine's Day to you! I just want to encourage you that God loves you VERY much and He has a great plan for your life. Also never forget that God is always with you, no matter where you go. Two of my favorite verses when I was younger were Jeremiah 29:11, "I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord, 'Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." And 1 Timothy 4:12, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for all believers in speech, conduct, love, faith and in purity." Amen. May God bless you in school and with your friends, and may you succeed in all that you do. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment