Monday, January 4, 2016

Notes from TBN Sermons

I am very much enjoying watching TBN almost 24/7 now.  I don't agree with every speaker/pastor on there, but with most of them I do.  Praise God for the speakers that are good on TBN. 

Here are some of my notes from sermons I've heard over the last couple days:


3 Questions to ask yourself regarding if something is God's will for you or not....

1. Will this thing draw me closer to God or not?
2. Will this fuel my passion or steal my passion?
3. Will this help me grow in faith or not?

On another note...

"In life we need to always have just an appropriate amount of food, drink, recreation and rest." (all things in moderation)
-from the Westminster confession, regarding the command to not murder.  We can murder ourselves if we eat too much, drink too much, or don't get any recreation or rest.  Amen.


Quotes from Joyce Meyer today:

"You need wisdom or you'll loose the miracle you got and get another problem." lol yep!

"If you don't take care of you, who's going to."

"God didn't call us to be busy but to be fruitful."

Amen Joyce Meyer :)

"I didn't realize how selfish I was, until I got married. And then I didn't realize how lazy I was, until I had kids." lol yep! indeed! Amen to both. :)

-from an olympic athlete swimmer guest on the Matthew Hagee TBN show today

No comments:

Post a Comment