Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Lots of Packet Making



I have made about 40 Jesus packets every day over the last 20 days so I've made about 800 so far yay! And that means I've baked about 80 cookies every day lol yay gold star for me! My next goal is to take them to every orphanage in Austin. The schools are a bit inaccessible unless we physically pass them out to the kids when they get out of school.  But I think I will wait for warmer weather to do that. 

There are about 10 orphanages in Austin, TX. Ben drove some to one today so there's 9 left. No one needs to be cheered up more, and to feel God's love more, than kids in an orphanage for sure. :)
That's partly me just bragging lol and partly me wanting to encourage all ya'll.  If I did it you can too!  Amen.  :)  Of course it's easier to make packets if you are a stay at home mom or retired, but everyone has a little extra time every day.  And almost everyone has the desire to make a difference in the world. Anyways, consider making some packets yourself.

May God bless you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment