Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Orphanage Packets Note

What I will start putting in my packets as a note of encouragement to the children in the orphanages here in Austin yay! :)

"Hello and Greetings!  Happy belated Christmas to you!

I hope you had a great holiday time.  Hope you enjoy this packet.  It was made with love. :) God loves you and so do I!  I can understand what you might be going through.  I know what it's like to have a difficult parent.  I just want to encourage you that things will get better, and there is light at the end of the tunnel.  My grandma grew up in an orphanage actually, but she went on to go to a great Christian college, marry a wonderful man, and they have been married for 65 years now!  She was a teacher and did a lot for children, people and the community, and she was always an amazing witness for Jesus.  That could be you someday too!  Just stay in faith and always hope and believe that good things are in your future.  God said, "For I know the plans that I have for you; plans to prosper you, not to harm you.  Plans to give you a hope and a future."  Amen!  If you are on Facebook, feel free to friend me; Lisa Bedrick in Austin, TX.  May God bless you in school with your grades and your friends!  And always remember that you are loved.  God LOVES you more than you will ever know!  Take care and may God bless you!  :)"    

-Lisa Bedrick

No comments:

Post a Comment