Thursday, January 28, 2016

To MOPS Moms :)

I plan to give packets to the MOPS moms at my church tomorrow woohoo!  I'm so excited. :)  Here's my note to them. :)

"Hello and Greetings! Happy almost Valentine's Day to you! I know it's hard, as a mom, getting woken up every hour or two hours. (For the newer moms.) I feel your pain. :( One verse that I always like to remember is "Whatever you have done unto the least of these, you have done unto me." So every time we serve our kids in any way, it is like we are serving Jesus. Amen! And with my second child now I like to think how I will have two kids to help me when someday I will barely be able to walk around lol. :) We will reap what we sow, in time. Praise God! "Do not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time, you will reap a harvest!" God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment