Monday, December 18, 2023

Be Impressed

 If you are not impressed by the person you hope to marry, it most likely will not last long. 

With my ex, his apartment was falling apart. His car was the ugliest car anyone has ever seen. The outside looked nice, but the inside was terrible. The fabric was missing on the inside passenger door. Maybe that was meant to be an analogy for me, from God, about what he was really like. His outside looked nice enough, but his mind was really disheveled. I didn't notice it at all until the last year we were married. Then he became very scary to me. 

I was not impressed about much about my ex. That is probably the main reason we didn't make it. 

With my man now, he takes excellent care of his grandma. That impressed me a lot at first and it still does. He also has such awesome muscles that are just great. He said he worked out every day for 5 years to get those. Very cool. ☺ He is the most humble person I have ever been around. He is the most generous person I have ever known. I love my Zachypoo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment