Wednesday, December 13, 2023

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

 Why did the Holocaust happen? If you have read the Bible you may remember how the Jews wanted Barabas to be set free instead of Jesus. They literally said, "Let his blood be upon us and our children." So that is always the reason I have thought of logically for why it happened. 

Why did God let his people, the Jews, get slaughtered? Was he angry with them? It's hard to say. But if you think of it, they may have all gone to heaven, which is way better than this earth. Maybe the torture and humbling set up of the concentration camp was meant to save them. Maybe God wanted to break them in order to save them. 

He does that often, doesn't he? So many of us don't really see God until we are very broken. 

The Jews still to this day refuse to recognize Jesus as their Savior. Why? That is quite stubborn I would say. I had an ex that was Jewish. I tried to save him. It's hard to say if my efforts worked. I guess I won't know until I am in heaven. I hope they did. 

I hope that all Jews will find Jesus. May God help then to see the truth, that he was the Messiah they have been waiting for. 

I asked my mom once, "Are there still Jews?" "Yes." "But why? They should all be Christian now since Jesus came." ☺

Become Christian. It is the best way to think and be and live. God loves you. 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment