Tuesday, December 12, 2023

My Crazy Dad

 My brother recently texted asking me if I want money from our dad. I said how much and well no, not if he gets my address. I just want to write this to say, if any of you have crazy family members, don't let them have your address. They can camp outside your house if they want to and mess with you a lot. That has never happened to me, but I could see it happening. 

My dad is really crazy. He molested me as a child. Then 11 years ago he molested his step grandkids. He was accused and put in jail. A police officer called me to ask me to make a video testimony about what happened with me so he would be put away for a longer time. He had what he did to me taken off his record. I guess the police could still see that he was in jail so they must have just figured out that was why. So I made the testimony video and he was put away for a full 10 years. For that reason I think he might want revenge on me. Therefore I will never give him my address. 

I just want to tell you all, make sure you protect yourself, even from some family members. You never know what someone might do. If you value your life, don't give out your address to anyone you don't trust. 

Please all pray for me that my dad will find a place to live forever and not contact me or my brother ever again. I don't like having a crazy dad on the loose, but life goes on. 😣

No comments:

Post a Comment