Saturday, December 2, 2023

Elon Musk

 Did you all love my poem about Elon? I have been seeing his rockets on Twitter for a while now. I think none of them have had a complete mission to Mars. Who else thinks it's time for him to give up? But good job to you Elon for trying. 

If I was as rich as him, here is what I would do. I would build homeless shelters in every major city and make sure all the homeless live in those shelters. I would give them projects to do like build things to sell. I would give money to all the single mothers so they will be ok. I would not be building rocket ships all day that don't work. But we all spend money on silly things sometimes, don't we? 

Here is a word from the Lord for Elon, "You are awesome Elon. I love you. Good job in building your rockets. I know that was a hard accomplishment for you. But maybe it's time to give it up. There are other things more noble that you could spend your time and money on. Take Lisa's advice. Give more money to the poor. Then you will have great rewards in heaven." 


No comments:

Post a Comment