Friday, December 15, 2023

Burned In Memories

 It is amazing how the molest of my dad happened 33 years ago, but to this day I remember it like it was yesterday. That is the main memory that seems to be vividly burned into my brain.

Another stressful memory was me singing in front of my choir. My college choir teacher would pick 8 of us out sometimes to test our learning of the music. That was the most nervous I ever felt in my life. Probably because I was one of the few non music majors in the choir, and I was in love with a few guys in the choir. 

 I have a happy memory of being at a lake with my daughters. I have a memory of being at a river with my ex and his boy. I remember vividly being at a water park with another ex. It is funny that all my happy memories involve some form of water. If I was not around some form of water, I don't remember it as well. 

I hope to move my little family to northern CA someday where the best waterfalls in the world are. Or at least I hope they are. Probably the most gorgeous hiking trails are up there. Someday. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment