Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sad Memories

 Sorry if this blog is overly sad, but here are things that make me sad about Christmas. I don't like deer that much, because one basically totalled my luxury car 3 years ago. A man who looked like Santa molested me when I was 7. I have never liked Santa much for that reason. Be careful where your kids go. ๐Ÿ˜’

I don't like fireplaces, because my ex loved them and I don't want to think about him. ๐Ÿ˜ช I don't like cookies, because they cause cavities. I don't like trains, because then I think of my friend Victor who went to jail for molesting kids. He had a huge model train set. He worked at a school that I worked at. Be careful who you let work with kids. 

But I still love the nativity scene so that is good. Nothing has ruined my love of that yet and hopefully nothing ever will. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Somehow, despite all that, I managed to write a very happy book about Christmas. Check it out on Amazon, Christmas Poems by Lisa Bedrick.


No comments:

Post a Comment