Monday, December 11, 2023

Black Widow

 I remember hearing a long time ago that the black widow lures males into a trap. She mates with them and then kills them. I don't know if that is just a story or actually true. I have always felt I kind of resemble the black widow in that. Not that I kill men, but I do seem to mess up their life. 😣

I did have one boyfriend die, one went crazy, one went to jail, one turned gay I think, and the other one gambled all his money away after we broke up. 😪 Wow right. I seem to hurt men a lot, and if any of my exes are reading this, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for us to not work out. I didn't mean to hurt you. I suppose any break up is hard on guys mainly. I keep staying strong though, surprisingly. Thank you God. :) I have never come close to death or going crazy or going to jail. I doubt I would ever be gay, and I hate gambling. It could just be said I picked bad apple men to begin with. Or did I mess them up?

I have a feeling I have not seen my daughters in 4 years because an ex's mom is mad at me still for him going crazy. I don't think it was totally my fault though. It was the combination of many things and many people that messed with his brain. Also it was hard raising two kids, one right after the other. That isn't easy for any parent. 

May God protect all the parents of two young children out there. I know it is very difficult. Good job to you, and thank you for keeping the human population going. 😁 Try to not go crazy. This too shall pass. They will grow up and make you proud someday, hopefully. 😀




No comments:

Post a Comment