Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Family

 I want my family to be together again but my baby daddy I think cannot be nice to our son. Maybe he can get counseling for that. Maybe someone can help him learn to love kids. 

I am fine with raising our son for 17 years in this house as long as he brings us groceries every day. I could homeschool my son in this house. I guess that would be a dream come true. Just me and my sweet son in this house till I send him off to college at age 18. 

Or maybe my big brother could help me raise him. I don't know. 

I have no idea if James my son would be better off with just me raising him or me with a friend or a new husband or my old pretend husband. 

Pray for us please. That I will do what is best for my boy and that he will be happy forever. That is all I really care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment