Thursday, July 4, 2024

Fireworks

The sparklers light up the night 

Bottle rockets whiz and give a fright 

It is a night of magical powers 

How do the fireworks shower 

That beautiful fire mist on the ground 

Maybe a new kind you just found 

The flower ones zoom and spin fast 

That show was a huge blast 

If only every night was the 4th of July 

One party and then we say bye 

All the city gathers and cheers 

We have much fun every year 

No matter what city you're in 

Go watch a firework show 

I've seen one in South Dakota

In Irine, CA over the lake 

The fireworks, the music was great

I saw great shows in Georgetown, Texas 

Every year I am somewhere new 

With all new people 

It is an interesting life I've had 

Overall it made me glad 

To have so many new experiences







No comments:

Post a Comment