Monday, July 22, 2024

Lockdown

I want the two horney possessive witches that are obsessed with my bf to leave town and go live in Miami.  

If not his abuse will carry on forever if he continues to see them. I know it is molestation but he of his own will drives to their houses. So I locked him out. I can provide safety and shelter and minimal food for him. I want him to stay home and help me raise our boy. He does not seem to want to. 

So I'll go. I'll just go. It is impossible to have a love triangle, 2 actually. 

I may leave soon with my son and pray I never look back. It is hard to live in this city knowing he is getting molested. 

Maybe if I leave he can have this house and be safe here. He can defend this house and keep his body safe and from being abused. 

I never knew women could be perverts. Now I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment