Friday, July 12, 2024

Life Issues

 Pray I'll have the courage to have another kid soon. I think it will help our new family to bond better. 

Pray my torn muscle will heal. Half the time when I carry my son to my diaper changing area I strain my leg muscle. 😢

Pray that my bf's family can get renters out of a house to sell it. There are renters there not paying rent. Hopefully they will leave on their own will soon by feeling guilty for stealing money by not paying rent. 

Pray that my son eats more chips. I am trying to get him to eat more food and be a big boy. 

Pray I can successfully potty train my son soon. 

Pray I'll stop getting angry with my bf. He sleeps a lot and that bugs me, but I should just be grateful when he is home. 😁

Pray he will see his grandma less. She gets greedy about how many hours he visits with her. I want him to be home more than he is at her house. That seems fair to me since he is in a relationship with me, not her. Pray that she will realize that fully and let go of holding him so tightly. It has bugged me for 2.5 years now and I need her to stop being very possessive of him. And pray he will start to care about me more. 

Pray I will sleep more. Sometimes I have difficulty sleeping enough. And all those are the reasons why. 





No comments:

Post a Comment