Wednesday, July 10, 2024

My Mentors

 It can seem different when your mentors are not in person but through YouTube. Oh well.....lol. Here are some of the greatest people that I have learned a lot from:

Jentezen Franklin who taught me to want to be more filled with God's spirit. 

Joyce Meyer who taught me how to forgive. 

Steven Furtick who taught me how to be tough. 

Shawn Johnson who taught me it's ok to feel what you're feeling. 

Joel Osteen who taught me how to be nice like him. 

And Vlad Savchuck who taught me how to be an on fire revival starting Christian. 

Check out those great people on YouTube sometime. You will learn a lot from them. 😁

And don't we all want Gavin to be president? Pray for that y'all. Maybe Biden could retire soon and let Gavin take over like forever..... πŸ‘☺

No comments:

Post a Comment