Thursday, May 25, 2017

Christianity in Crisis

If not many people are reading "Christianity in Crisis" I could see why. It's 450 pages! Lol. It's the biggest Christian growth book I've ever seen! But it's very needed.

If you like to read a lot, and get mad about the false teachings of Kenneth Copeland etc. check this book out! Hank has a good disclaimer in the book that he's not writing against charismatics in this book, but against the word of faith teachings of speaking things into existence etc. It's very good!  I'm liking reading it a lot so far! Good job Hank Hanegraaff! You are awesome!

But the quotes from Joyce Meyer I don't agree with criticizing as much. She is not as extreme as Kenneth Hagin or Kenneth Copeland. But no one is perfect in their concept of theology. I think Joyce Meyer is spot on in everything she teaches but others might not think so. I know she came from that group originally. But I think she speaks a very good balanced truth now.

Overall it's a great book though. He talks about how word of faith preachers deify man, like turn human beings into gods, especially the teachings of Benny Hinn. And yes he does, very much so. It's very good to read what Hank wrote on all that.

Thank you to Hank Hanegraaff for writing this book! God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment