Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Is Sin Connected to Pain

Here is an interesting verse John 5:14 "Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him, 'See, you are well! Sin no more, that nothing worse may happen to you.”

So this verse implies that sometimes our physical pain is connected to our sin. I can testify to that actually. Sometimes my neck hurts and I get headaches because I look on Amazon on my phone too much. So my greed causes my physical pain in my neck. Has anyone else seen this connection in their life? Feel free to comment if so.

And this is a great article on the topic.  Sinless perfection is impossible, especially for us parents who have to correct our kids and get angry at them. 🙁 But we can all still try to live as well as we can amen? Amen :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/go-and-sin-no-more.html

That website, gotquestions.org is great for any questions you might have about God, the Bible etc.

God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment