Thursday, May 25, 2017

To Hank Hanegraaff

An email to Hank. :) Go Hank Hanegraaf! 

"Hello Mr. Hanegraaff, I am reading your book "Christianity in Crisis."  It's great!  Have you ever thought also maybe that Todd Bentley was or is still possessed?  It sounds like you read his book too, "Journey into the Miraculous."  I was thinking he might actually see angels etc. but they are fallen angels, and all his visions are from demons.  His description of the Holy Spirit coming on him after he read Benny Hinn's book "Good Morning Holy Spirit" sounded to me a lot like a scene in the movie Exorcism of Emily Rose where she gets officially possessed.  Also he described it as an electricity.  I did some research online and on youtube.  Apparently that is what people who are into the occult say it feels like when a demon enters a person, electricity or an electric shock.  Another "fire!" preacher said the same thing, that the Holy Spirit came in him and it felt like electricity.  I like what you said about the repetitive music getting people into a hypnotic state, but I think he also tries to put demons on or in people when he does his "impartation" time at the end of his services.  If you talk about him more on the radio or in writing maybe you can mention that to warn people, like warn them a lot, lol. :)  I write a blog and wrote a lot about all this.  Also if you have good writing connections for new writers let me know.  I'm cool with writing a blog but I have a dream to publish a book officially someday.  May God bless you and thank you for trying to warn people about all the false teachers out there!  My blog is orangecountyangel.blogspot.com.  God bless!"

No comments:

Post a Comment