Saturday, May 27, 2017

Possession and Black Eyes

Before I close the case file on my research on Todd Bentley, America's current biggest "faith healer," I have one final comment. Last night right after I commented on his video when he was slaying people in the spirit, "holy crap his eyes are black!!!" the person making the video abruptly shut it down and stopped recording and someone immediately blocked me from his page. I think that seems extremely suspicious don't you? If I didn't speak truth they wouldn't have been so threatened by what I said and wanted to block me. 😲

I still feel very sad though for those going to his meetings, like they are lambs about to get slaughtered and have demonic spirits put on them. :( So if any of you ever have a fiery personality when it comes to false doctrine and/or protecting people from witch craft can you comment on some of Todd's Facebook videos that he is a false teacher, or any of the things I have written about? Don't worry he won't cast a spell on you. Or even if he does God will protect you. 😄 I hope some of you might have the courage to try to stop him, or at least make his life trying to deceive people on Facebook difficult. 😉

And black eyes being associated with demonic possession is not just Hollywood. I wrote about this before but I was babysitting a girl whose aunt happened to be into witchcraft. The aunt didn't live with her though. But this little girl had super light blonde hair but black, or very very dark brown eyes when I first met her. I thought that was an odd eye color for her hair color. All I did was play Hillsong worship music when I was with her and a few weeks later her eyes became a beautiful light blue color. Praise God for that! Her behavior with dark and light eyes was about the same though. Her behavior wasn't wild and out of control when she had dark eyes and had a demon. THAT part is Hollywood. If someone is possessed they might look like a normal person on the outside, but on the inside they are not. Don't let Hollywood fool you on that. People can have normal and calm behavior but still be possessed. So always be on your gaurd.

May God bless you all and protect you all.  :)

A comment from my life first friend's mom on this ;)

"The sad thing is, Lisa, that he most definitely CAN place curses upon people.  And believers CAN receive demons. We open ourselves up to them all the time by our ignorance of the Word.  We are promised protection if we keep his commandments, but too many say that we are not under the law (his commandments) anymore, but under grace.  The enemy loves that lie. He's led so many people astray with that false doctrine. Yeshua said he did not come to abolish the law, but to institute a new covenant (see Jeremiah 31 to read the covenant.). The law is now written on our hearts -- yes, the law.  Not done away with.  God looks at our hearts, and guess what, there's the law.  We have no excuse now.  The law is with us everywhere we go.  Yet, we say we are not under it, which contradicts his word. So the enemy loves to trip us up with that false doctrine, and then  he swoops down on unsuspecting believers who think that hypergrace is the way of the kingdom.  You can see that Todd Bentley operates in lawlessness --- anything goes. This is a dead giveaway for a false teacher.  Good call on your part.  Keep up the sleuthing!"

Amen thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment