Thursday, May 25, 2017

Demonic Possession or the Holy Spirit?

For some reason it seems to be a common story among these leaders that when they THINK the Holy Spirit came upon them they say it felt like an electrical surge and they laid on the floor for hours shaking and crying or laughing.

I thought I would look into this since nothing like that has ever happened to me in my walk with Christ, and I know I'm saved. My salvation experience was 18 years ago and was more a decision in my mind and he...art to give God all that I am. I decided to serve him and love him the rest of my life. I was in worship at church and it just finally hit me that with all he did for me in dying for me, that he deserved the world from me. 


I went to India 6 months later on a missions trip and then Taiwan twice and Mexico several times.
But that was it as far as my conversion experience. I did not have some body shaking falling to the ground experience that felt like electricity running through my body. But that occurrence does happen to people who get possessed by demons hm....

One article written by someone who actually wants to become possessed, what a crazy person, says "Common sensations after invoking a Demon/ess are skin sensitivity, tingling, your insides vibrating or tingling; aching in the joints [for those who have lower levels of bioelectricity], feeling like you are glowing and/or floating, sometimes feeling anxiety, feeling heat or cold, exhilaration, intense dreams, feeling hyperactive or nervous, insomnia and other sensations."

Another article says, "In severe cases there can be a violent physical reaction from the client, which may include verbal abuse, spitting and even uncontrolled bouncing or trembling, while lying on the therapy table."

http://www.red-spirit-energy-healing.com/demonic-possession.html

And that's what these "manifestation" look like to me.  When someone is possessed by a demon, not the Holy Spirit, they uncontrollably bounce, tremble and shake.  That was what happened all over at the Toronto Blessing, at the Lakeland Revival etc.

"Along with a complete change in their voice, speaking in an unknown language can occur."  As in people who get possessed can speak in tongues.  THAT is why the Bible says that all tongues in church MUST BE interpreted. 

And here is a GREAT video on this topic.  I love this! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q5t6ZzsQd0&t=992s

And here is an interesting video of a guy who is a trained occult satanists saying, "If you're attempting to become willfully possessed in a ritual setting, You will feel the spirit entering you as an almost electric force." This is the called "mounting stage." Haha wow how crazy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fL14WF-OiN4

And some people say when, what they thought was the "holy spirit," entering them it felt like electricity, like they stuck their finger in an electrical socket. Amazing parallel isn't it?! Wow. Good job crazy "fire" people for describing it so closely to demonic possession. Good job. Of course they have never looked into all this so they don't realize it's the same. God said "my people perish for lack of knowledge." A great lack indeed.


God open our eyes please! Open the eyes of the church and quickly! Before all of the American and world wide church becomes possessed and thinks it's the Holy Spirit! God help us!

Feel free to comment any experiences you have heard of regarding this.  Thanks and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment