Sunday, November 10, 2019

Have Faith

 "If anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them." If you want something you have to only believe that it will happen, don't loose faith, and it will happen. I have a certain man that I want currently and I am choosing to believe that God will give him to me. I have felt God telling me that he is my soul mate for a month now. I wake up thinking about him at 3am every single night and no matter how much I try to, I can't stop thinking about him. It doesn't seem to be working out yet but I believe that it will in the future. Perhaps God is just waiting till I'm ready for all that. Thank you God that you will give me this awesome man when I am ready and when he is ready. I believe it will come to pass. Thank you God that you are good to me and you will give me the desire of my heart. :) God bless yall! And never stop dreaming. :) Believe that God will make your dreams come true and he will!

No comments:

Post a Comment