Monday, November 11, 2019

Jealousy is a Killer

If you are jealous of someone, how about you do the work that they did to become the great person that they are?  And then you won't have to be jealous of them anymore. ;)

I have had a lot of people become jealous of me in my life, which has definitely kept me from wanting to stand out in certain situations.  I think jealousy is the main reason I was recently fired from my job. I have a great singing voice which some have been jealous of.  I was always very gifted in basketball which made some people hate me.  I had one team mate literally push me from behind in a practice so that I flew on the floor.  That was nuts. I have always been very smart and got great grades which incurred a lot of jealousy. I have always been very close to God and have a ton of Bible verses memorized which has also made lots of people jealous of me.

I think the issue of jealous is why the majority of the world chooses to not shine and to just lay low, because we are worried of the jealousy of others. Jealousy from others is a legitimate thing to be worried about, because just one jealous person can wreck your entire life. Cain killed Able due to jealousy.  And Saul spent years Trying to kill David due to jealousy. :(

The only person in my life I've been really jealous of is Joyce Meyer lol.  Most people I'm not all that impressed by, but I have always been highly impressed by Joyce Meyer. :) I heard her say in a sermon she has published like 50 books, so I got determined that I would publish that many books.  And I do now actually have about 32 self-published books on Amazon.  I don't make much money at all from  them but just getting that accomplished made me feel better. lol  I'm not competitive at all. Not at all.  jk.:)

It's ironic that the things we do to impress people to make them like us can also make them jealous and make them hate us. :(

I've also always been jealous of women who always look picture perfect and can wear cute make up because I can't.  I break out anytime I try to wear make up. And I have to wear glasses so I can't really wear eye make up anymore.  I tired contacts for a long time but finally decided to just stop caring about wearing glasses.  I get jealous still of women who feel free enough to wear their hair down.  I have some weird ongoing thought that every guy I pass will fall in love with me if I wear my hair down so I always wear it up lol.  I generally don't want random guys to like me or have the hots for me, probably because my dad did when I was a kid, so to some extent other guys being attracted to me only pisses me off.  It's odd but true.  I'm not gay lol.  I just want One guy to be attracted to me, not like 10 or 100.  So I try to stay modest.

I think that's good though overall.  I think the girls gone wild issue in America now is crazy.  How girls now just throw caution to the wind and want every guy in the world to be in love with them.  It's like hello, do you want to get rapped?  Be a little bit more careful ladies, my goodness.

I have been jealous my whole life of anyone skinnier then me.  I've never been grossly overweight, but slightly.  I'm pretty sure that's everyone in the world, we always envy people who look like they are in better shape then us.  But the solution is just do what they did and then you won't be jealous anymore.  I am currently working on 10 days of intermittent fasting, meaning I eat a snack once a day and don't eat the rest of the day.  I have picked up drinking Redd's apple ale though to get some calories, and that has been fun. But the goal in this time of fasting is to die to myself more and to loose weight.  I feel like God is saying I should do this the rest of my life. :) I think we all need a Ton less food then we think do. ;)

We also might be jealous of people who have more money then us.  But just work more so you have more money and then you won't be jealous of them.  It's simple really. People make it seem so complex but it's not.  If you want more money, work more to get it, and spend less then you do.

I think my ex mother in law has been jealous of me for the past 7 years.  She is quite overweight and I managed to not gain too much weight even after having two kids.  I think she always hated me for that.  She would always bring brownies over and tons of junk food like she was probably trying to fatten me up.  I would always just throw away all the junk food lol.  And I think my mom has been jealous of me my entire life sadly.  I am better looking then her.  And I have done a lot of work on having a good soul and my relationship with God that she hasn't.  I think I have a 20 times more beautiful heart then my mom.  I think she knows that and she hates that about me.  But if she wanted to put in the work to be a better and nicer person, she could, that's all I can say.

So many people want to act like a victim in life, but none of us are.  If we want something we can make it happen.  We just have to try harder and stay in faith.

So try to not be jealous of others, or if you are, do what they did to get where they are so you won't be jealous anymore. :) God bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment