Saturday, November 30, 2019

Love Sucks

I think I'll get my first tattoo tomorrow.  It will be on my forearm and it will say "Boys Are Stupid." :)  And I'm considering dying my hair black.  It should look really cool I think. :) Time for a rebel look for me I think.  :)

I don't know why I keep tring to find love.  I probably should just stay single for a week or a month or longer.  That could do my brain and soul some good for sure.  There are only so many times a person can put themselves out there and get rejected.  But it is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all right?  "I could have missed the pain, but then I would have missed the dance."  :)

We always try to find someone we will be perfectly compatible with, but the reality is there is no one you will ever be perfectly compatible with, because we are all so different.  Some poeple can handle differences in others and some can't.

In any love relationship it seems both people always try to change each other.  That can be good sometimes.  The Bible says "As iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another." And "Two are better then one for if one falls, his friend can help him up." And "It is not good for the man to be alone."  Of course it doesn't say it is not good for a woman to be alone. lol :) Women do tend to handle being alone a lot better then men do. Or do we? hm...I shall try this being alone for a week or longer.  It probably will feel like a breath of fresh air overall.  I need some me time I think. :) It's time to kick every single guy to the curb and just breath for a bit I think.
I hope you all can find freedom from whatever addiction you have and just be free for awhile. :)

I know I have always had a "love addiction." But that was part of the curse for women.  God told the woman "Your desire shall be for your husband but he shall rule over you."  Meaning, most women want a man, but when they get one, he tends to dominate her and make her feel like crap, which is very true.

God help me.

May God bless all ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment