Friday, November 8, 2019

Satanic Attacks

I got fired from my job yesterday.  I loved that job a lot so at first I was very sad.  My first reaction was to say wow about 100 times in a row.  The reasons for firing me seemed very silly but oh well.  I will survive.  I didn't really need to work anyways so in a way it's a blessing in disguise. Obviously not working at all and just chilling at home 24/7 would be preferred by anyone lol. :)  It's just nuts cuz I did so much for that place.  But hey, life goes on.  That's why it's key to never have expectations in life.  If you don't expect anything, you will never be disappointed. :)

I think often we give in order to get something back.  But what if God just wants you to give just to give? :)  Jesus said, "When you give don't expect anything in return."  Why? Because then you won't resent it if you don't get anything back. People who expect something back for what they give are the most miserable people by far. You have to let people off the hook.  No one owes you anything.

My second reaction over being fired was just to laugh a lot about how silly it was.  Then now finally I'm realizing it was mainly just spiritual attack.  I tried to play worship music in that job a lot for the customers to hear, and just for myself to listen to.  I knew it was only a matter of time before Satan would try to stop that and get me fired.  Anytime we try to shine for God at work, or anywhere, Satan will try to block us and stop us.

It really is almost unbelievable how many Satanic attacks I have had in my life over the past year.  But when another one comes I just say to myself now, "Well that's no surprise. That's how my life has been going and how it will keep going I guess."

After so many hits from Satan you just develop a thick skin and say bring it on.  Satan thinks he can take me down and make me depressed, but he will never take me down.  He will Never stop me from trying to change the world for Jesus. :) It doesn't matter who I'm around or where I am, I will Always try to change the world for Jesus and save as many people as I can. Satan will never be able to stop me.

A key verse to remember in life is "Our battle is not against flesh and blood" but against Satan. Demons will literally fill people around you to discourage you or attack you in some way almost every single day. Any time someone lashes out at you in anger or tries to take the wind out of your sails, that is Satan.  When Peter told Jesus that he must not go die on the cross Jesus spun around and straight up told him "Get behind me Satan!" Why? Because at that moment it wasn't Peter speaking, it was Satan speaking through Peter.

Many, many times in our lives Satan will speak through others to try to bring us down.  You have to look past the attacks from others though and see the truth, that Satan is just trying bring you down.  You just have to shake it off and have this correct perspective about social interactions. That it is not the person attacking you. It is Satan. Your enemy is not that person. It is Satan.  That is why Jesus said we are to pray for our enemies, because they are probably somewhat possessed. ;)

Don't let Satan bring you down.  Any action toward you that is totally devoid of love is actually from Satan. But don't get mad at the people who do it to you, get mad at Satan.  He is our Only enemy.  Not people. Never people.

Of course we could get slightly mad at the person for letting themselves be open to an evil spirit, but our main enemy is Satan.

But through all the pain from my past year there have been plenty of rainbows and good times.  Praise God!  God has sent me many great friends in this time to make my life tons better and to keep me from getting down to much.  My ex husband went totally insane and my two daughters are away from me, but life has still been mostly good. Thank you Jesus for that!  It just shows me, and hopefully you, that no matter what trial you go through, God will get you through it.  He will always have your back, if you serve him the best you can.  He will always provide everything you need, if you follow his still small voice in all you do.  Praise God. :)  God is always speaking to us, but some people just don't listen.  Make sure you are always, always listening to what God is saying to you. :)

God has still provided for me every day, every week in this hard time.  It's been truly amazing.  I guess God took me on this crazy journey so I would learn to lean on him more and trust him more and grow my faith.

I know for sure God wanted to break a spirit of greed off of me, which might be why he let my life kind of suck this past year. I did have a serious problem with greed before my ex husband left.  I always wanted to buy more and more on Amazon and it was like nothing was ever enough.  I never felt like I had enough stuff.  I finally feel like I have enough stuff now, lol, praise God.

But the thing about addictions is that we think a little more will make us happy, but the truth is  Nothing will truly make us happy other then God.  We have such a hard time just being content with what God has given us.  We always think we need more.  But what if we don't?  What if what God has already given you is enough?  What if what you have already is all that you need? :)

This is why the Bible says "Godliness with contentment is GREAT gain."  That verse has always stood out to me a lot. If you can learn to be content it is great gain.  For sure! I have seen so much discontentment in my life it's insane.  My mom is the most discontent person I've ever known.  She has always been the most depressed and bitter person I've ever known.  And you know what they say, like mother like daughter.  No matter how much we try, we often end up very similar to our same sex parent.  In some cases that might be good, like my mom loved church and now I love church.  But she also loved money and stuff, and I have loved money and stuff also most of my life.  But praise God I have finally been set free of that. :)

The key is being grateful for what you already have, rather then always thinking of what you don't.  When you can do that, you won't feel that you need more. :)

For sure ungrateful people are the most depressed people, and thankful people are the most happy people.

When you have a hard day in life, learn to thank God for the hard day.  He is letting you experience it for a reason.  Ask God what he is trying to teach you in that hard day. :)  The sooner you learn what he is trying to teach you, the less it will happen. :)

Ask God if your bad day is something he sent you to teach you something or just some random spiritual attack from Satan.  Often times though, our bad days are both. ;)

May God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment