Saturday, August 20, 2022

Be Kind

 Are you critical or are you kind? Has your criticism scared people away? Have you been scared away by other people's criticism? Recently my brother berated me for wanting to just be a waitress. He said I should do something bigger then that. Then I remembered what an incredibly critical family I came from. Any job is a good job.

 Build others up. Don't make them feel small. If you feel small, that doesn't mean it's ok to make others feel that way. Do things that boost your own ego so that you can then encourage others. If you hate your life, you will try hard to make others hate theirs too. Just realize that you Can change your life. Either decide to stop hating it or change little things so you can finally be happy. Ultimately, only you are in control of your future. You decide where to steer your ship. Steer it into happy places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment