Monday, August 22, 2022

To My Horrible Ex

 A text to my ex, "If you guys moved to Belton I hope you have fun. I'm sure that house will feel a lot more comfortable for you all. Please only let your mom take care of the girls. I don't want some random slut that you date to try to take care of them. Just stay single." 

His job now is just to keep our girls safe. He better not try going off and having a "good time." My mom stayed single and only a mom for 7 years after my dad went crazy. Her sole focus was me and keeping me safe. 

My ex and his family never fully got along with me because I always wanted to save the world, and they didn't care at all about other people.

Ben, you better keep those girls safe. If you refuse to let me watch them, you better do a good job. And you have no business possibly getting another woman pregnant. Be grateful for the kids you have. I know they aren't boys, but deal with it. At least God blessed you with 2 precious daughters. 

Melanie, I'm sorry you have the burden of caring for 4 people now. It seemed like you wanted that, so now you have it. Thank you for being a great grandma. I trust you to always keep my girls in good health and safe, and hopefully, always loving God. 

Thank you God for keeping my girls safe. All parents part with their kids eventually. I just had to prematurely. I trust you God that you know what is best for them. Someday I will see them again in heaven, or maybe in my life time, if my ex and his family will stop being paranoid jerks.

Despite their terrible treatment of my first family, I pray you will keep them all safe and healthy. May God bless the Bedricks and help them to stop being jerks. 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment