Friday, August 26, 2022

Fall

 The fall season is often when people fall in love. The weather is cooling down and your heart realizes you might like a cuddle buddy. It is a season of change. The whole world around you is changing. There is more rain, so the grass comes back. My front and backyard currently look like Ireland. It is great. :) Your mind gets reminiscent of where you were in all the other fall seasons of your life. My favorite fall time was with Bryan. We would take walks around his neighborhood and look at all the decorations people put up.  

I lived with my brother during the fall 12 years ago. I had a bike and would ride down a gorgeous river trail in Omaha, Nebraska. All my best memories are of me exercising. One fall I lived with my mom and she babysat so I could go swimming every day. That was great! 

Some of my life was very hard, but so much of it was very sweet. I remember going trick O treating as a kid, running all over the hills in my lake community in Nebraska. My pillow case was half full of candy banging against my legs. I was freezing but having so much fun. 

Someday I will take walks with my new children and see them trick O treating and have tons of fun again. Someday my life will be very happy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment