Friday, August 5, 2022

Thankful

 I am reading the book "The Power of Thank You." Go buy it at Wal-Mart. 😀 

What am I thankful for? 

I am thankful for my bf, my bed, my kittens, my movies, our TV, my car, that I have no body pain, my teeth are in good condition, my job I will start soon, our furniture, the good AC, my bunnies! I am thankful that God is my constant dear friend, my turtles, my friends I can call for advice, my mom, my food and the pasta I make often, extra grocery money to buy yummy foods, the friends I will make at work soon, the green grass I have worked hard to water in the yard, my ability to paint, that I had 7 great years with my daughters, that I'm not with any of my exes anymore, my future nice boss who is older and kind, my clothes being comfortable, that fall is almost here, my blog, Walmart, my nice bathroom, cuddle time with my bf, and milk. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment