Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Should I Work?

 I feel at odds with myself on if working would be good for me or not. I feel super conflicted about it. I don't need to work. My bf can easily take care of me. But I was wanting to work to make more friends. Then I think of the "friends" I had at my former job. It was not fun. I got hurt by them in any way a person could be hurt. So now I am timid about going back out there again. I wonder what is the point of letting a group of people in only for them to hurt you. I have been hiding for a long time now. I have been very happy to hide. It has been boring at times, but usually I find ways to fill my time. I make bracelets still or paint or water our flowers or play with my kittens. I don't need money. I don't even really want more money. I have $80 to my name but I don't care. I have never cared about money much. I would rather have peace and a calm, tranquil life. God said he will bless me more if I stay home because I am basically taking a vow of poverty. And it would be cute if I can trust my sweetie that much. I think a lot of women work because they are tired of being around their man so they busy themselves with work. I love my time with my sweetie, usually. :) My only good reason to work would be so he would worry about money less. But there is always something to worry about. And money can be spent as speedily as it is made so it all seems pointless. The rat race. We never stop buying and wanting but why?  Always earning just to spend. Or you can save your money but save for what? The world could end tomorrow. So maybe I'll stay home. Maybe. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment