Sunday, August 14, 2022

Faith is Profitable

 "Without faith it is impossible to please God. You have not because you ask not. Ask and receive that your joy may be full."

What do you want from God? In order for you to feel God is blessing you, first you need to figure out what you want. A line I often think of is, "The biggest problem in the world is that no one knows what they want." Why is this a common issue? It takes courage to want, to finally make a concrete decision. Why? Because not everyone will want what you want. This is when faith helps. Believe that God will bless your life and relationships while you get what you want. Don't be totally selfish. But actually sometimes it is good to be. If you always do for others and never receive, you will go crazy at some point. Let others give you what you want. Let God give you things you want. 

Pride says, "I don't want or need anything from anyone." Yes you do. We all need things. 

Lately I didn't know if I wanted more cash to spend or more time with my lover. I decided time with my hubby is more important. 

What are your priorities? What you put first is what you truly love. Do you love God? Is he number one? Who or what is your number one? 


No comments:

Post a Comment