Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Work

 I am somewhat wanting to get back out in the world and work again. I have been enjoying painting and caring for my mini farm here. But I am considering working at Michaels craft store. I could make $18 an hour as a stalker there yay! I could work at an upscale restaurant here and maybe make $25 an hour. I could try subbing finally, like being a sub teacher. I could try babysitting via Care.com. Or I could keep staying home and focus on always being here for my sweetie. It is hard to know if more money or me being home is more what my bf wants and needs. I suppose most women have this inner indecisiveness. Should I get more money for the family or just oversee matters of the house? What is the best use of my time? Most of us don't know the best thing to do with our time. But the Holy Spirit leads us into all truth. Maybe I should stay home and enjoy unwinding for a longer period of time. God only knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment