Sunday, August 21, 2022

My Failed Family

 I tried to go see my daughters today. It looks like they have all moved away. I suppose that is for the best. Now I can just focus on my new family. I am currently 2 months pregnant and I hope my next family will last forever and be wonderful. I really believe it will. It took me 4 years to have the guts to try to have a family again. Looking back, I knew the day I met my ex husband that he was insane, but I married him anyways. If you ever think of marrying a person, follow your intuition. Don't move forward if you don't have peace about that person. 

 When an attempt you had at having a family fails, you kind of don't want to try again. But I found a great guy and hopefully we will be a happy and successful family until the day I die. I plan to stay with him and love him for the next 50 years, if the world is alive that long. Someday, maybe soon, we will move to Virginia. I have always wanted to live on the East Coast. There are tons of hiking trails there. May God open a door for us to go live there soon. 

Thank you God for this second chance. I know this family will last forever. Help me to forget what lies behind and only think of the future. I know a wonderful family is possible. I have seen glimpses of it in my former family and other families. I want to have that perfect joy and love in a family forever. 

May God bless you and your family. Cherish them a lot because you never know how long you may get to have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment