Thursday, August 25, 2022

Dreaming

 I keep dreaming of living in other places. Ever since I got the free gift of this house that I have I have been wanting more. Just goes to show that us women are never satisfied. It seems impossible for us to just be happy with what we already have. Hence why women often get addicted to shopping. 

It is also because I am a Sagittarius. I always crave some new adventure. I always want to explore some new place. I was wanting a beach condo in Corpus Christ. Then I dreamed of my sweetie and I getting a house in Virginia. Now I am thinking that Nebraska might be the best place to settle. My big brother only got to see my first two daughters two times. That is kind of sad. He would be a great uncle. And I prefer to live by family when raising kids. I hope I will get to live by my brother forever. Someday we will settle in the wonderful city of Omaha, Nebraska. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment