Saturday, August 6, 2022

To Joyce Meyer

 My email to Joyce 😊

Thank you for writing your thank you book Joyce! And if you are feeling done I would Love to fill your shoes. It has been my dream for 20 years to be the next you. I am 37. I was an English major. I have read the whole Bible. I have a good blog. Tada....

orangecountyangel.blogspot.com 

Thank you so so much for your ministry. I too was sexually abused by my dad. My life has been much harder due to that. But God has gotten me through it all, and you have. I love you! And thank you! For all you have done.

If you have grown by listening to Joyce or reading her books email her a thank you. We all think she might never read it and someone else does, but she might. :) 

God bless! Pray for me to become a Great female Christian leader just like Joyce Meyer. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment